The minimum age to get a tattoo in our studio is 18 years (no exceptions). We ask all of our clients for a valid ID before they have to fill out a consent form.
To book an appointment we always ask for a deposit. This deposit will be taken off the total price of your tattoo. In case of a cancellation your deposit will not be refunded. In case of rescheduling your appointment the deposit will be moved to the new appointment date.
Make sure that you have a good breakfast and/or lunch on the day of your appointment.
Do NOT drink alcohol or take drugs on the day of your appointment. If you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs on the day of your appointment, we will cancel your appointment and your deposit will not be refunded.
The price of your tattoo depends on the size, complexity and placement of the design. Therefore it is impossible for us to give you an exact price up front. In general our prices are 140 euro per hour with a minimum price of 95 euro
- Always wash your hands before touching your new tattoo
- Carefully peel off the protective foil after +\- 24 hours
- Use a ph-neutral soap to wash your tattoo
- Use a clean towel to carefully pet your tattoo dry
- Apply a very thin layer of Bepanthen Baby Cream 2-3 times a day for 2 weeks. http://www.bepanthen.nl/tatoeages/bepanthen-zalf-bij-tatoeages
- Wear clean, loose fitting clothes
- When itchy, do NOT scratch
- Do NOT pick any scabs
- Do NOT swim or bathe (short showering is fine).
- Do NOT visit a sauna.
- Keep your tattoo out of the sun.
- For any questions, please contact the shop.